Some Of The Lovely Status Ever

Some lovely status Of My life which  have already posted On My facebook Timeline. 

Lets See Some Of Them......:):)
















"world most difficult work is purpose any girl." 2010



If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there
is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the  

falling down but the staying down.



iz d love cn chnge d life of ny guyzzzzzz!!..

if yessss.....
how ?

comment !!!





I Can't Rest , I Can't Hold.
Without U . I won't Show, I won't Look . I Lost My Eyes.. Without U..
Really I am Nothing Without U . Love U !!





Life Is For ENJOYING..
So WHY we ARE taking SADness ..
BE happy ND STAY happY...





how Much I want U..
How MUCH I love U..
Really U want.. Then COME in my life... SEE!!!




life is short.. if u want live more then remember Your fault in past u done .
nd try to make right it :(:(




My love.. My hate.. My fight,.. My world.. Dis all Only For You...:)



This Morning, m arm want you wid me.. M eyes want You.. Every moment want 2 rewind yr swt talkin..:))



A Lovely n sweety heart can make a lovely relationsip.




Care me Like Your Heart.. Love Me Like Your Smile..:):)



♥ ♥ Look Early Morning Moon with birds voice.. Really A Awsome Moment :):)




Teri Yaari Lage Mujse Darru Jaisi... :): waise I Dont knw Hows D taste Of Darru.:):)




Me n M empatiness hurt me lots...:(



♥ In open sky I m trying to count star ,I Know its countless Same as My love for You.:)




No... No.. Now You listen... Chade mujse Yarri Teri Darru Jaisi..

Its your turn to control me... Need More Cold Love Beer!






Ye Udasi Kyu Aati h.. Uske sath sath ye khamosi kyu aati h?



Find yourself. Who r You.. N What iz Your USP.
It Will be Reality & strength Of You.




I want to become hero of m mom n dad. God Bless me:)




Today I donate 100ml blood at blood donate camp. On n way 2 becm respnsible humen. Thnk God



I had alrdy deadly weep. Now its yor turn. May God bless U.



♥ Hua chokda Jawa Re ♥....!
Ab Bach ke Rahio Girlz:p:D




U Think I hate Yu.:(
Babes.. M hate iz a way 2 lov u more:))






I Gain Bliss when Yu kiss m eyes..:) You want tie me..♥
alwayz. ♥. 
Nthg hve Special Than Yr ♥ Happiness Here ♥




In ♥ d black sky No Chance to ♥ foud Star.
Same here.. :) ♥ No chance of ♥ Love But ♥ Only flrting..:)





Life iz 2 Short...:(
We Don't Knw of Its Ending..:)
Thiz Iz Reality Of Life..:(





I lost m life..l lost m side..:(
nw no want 2 live more. God bless diz world.





I knw I m chiter.. bad. many more...but i m nt careless. will care u forever.♥




D ♥ time 2 forget Your ♥ Hate.. N Beingn A New Life ♥.. Searching some one new ♥ special.:):)


Minute ♥ by minute ♥ day departs..
Day by ♥ day week ♥ departs..

Week ♥ by week month ♥ departs.
But my bonding with you Never Departs. ♥ ♥




I m famous amongest in Bhoot..:p





If ♥ Yu R on d ♥ path Of ♥ success.. :)
There ♥ hve Lot of Stone 2 Block ♥ Your Path :(
So. Dnt Lose ♥ Your ♥ Cocentration:)






Ad Of Airtel:(
Aaisi Aazadi Aur Kahan.:)
Engineering student.
Aaisi Kurbni Life ki Aur Kaha.:(
Ad Of Dish Tv.
Isko Laga dala To Life Jinghadala.

Kamino.. :(
Engineering Students Special Ad:-
Isko Apnaya To Life Ko Jala Dala





Universal Fact..)
Girlz Never Undstnd Boys Fellin.
They Alwz Think Boyz A Toy N Nly For Play.:)





Me...N u.. Stay Together...:)
Ha ha Joking Na:)





Mostly I'll ♥ Lve U. But
In M Lve ♥ Thier Will Be
Some ♥ Pain . If U Will
bear it Den Yu Can
Lve ♥ Me.





Girlz Agar Coffee Pe Bulaye To Uska Means Kya Hota Hain?



Masti se Jaise Chalti h Hawaye Waisi Hi Meri Aadaye.:):p



Like Me , Dislike Me.Its Your Problem.
Live Your Own Life with your Attitude.



life has nly two circuit breaker 
1 :- Childhood
2:- Youthness




Aap ♥ Hame bhul jayo ,hame Koi Gam Nhi.
Jis din hamne Apko Bhula diya, Samaj Lena Is Din ♥ Duniya Me Hum Nhi.♥ ♥




Nthng 2 ♥ Express. Just ♥ fellin :)



Life♥ cnt be asume ♥ Widout Girlz. 
So Give♥ Respect All Girlz :)




After 5 Years ♥ I Did talk Her At Bus stop Today .:) I Asked To Her Cn I Drop U .
She Said Me.. No Thanks . I can Handle.
Dil Tut Gaya:(




world swtest place iz our home...
we dnt wana stay outside ..
lve u mom 
&dad*_*




Iz their shame 2 born poor? 
Plz Give yr view:)



These are some of the status of my life which has no means now for You Guys . But These all really Thinkable N came From M heart In Other means  Its my feeling ... thinking  N many mOre....!!!

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

1 comments