Some Unforgettable Moments Of 1st Year


                              1st Year ... Some Touchable Memories.


It was a Fantastic Day when I was Just Enter in My college campus..
 Lot of Guyz was Looking Me...

 lot Of Girlzz Was Looking Me With deadly Eyes...

 Really that days was one  of  the remembering moments of m life .
 and Today I am Reminding All Those Think And Going To Share You.
 How Was I Going To  Become A Popular one...?
 and Why All one Want Me..?

 Hahahahahhaha:::
 Hello...
 Ye Sab Jo Uper me likha hain "sara jhoot hain"

Main Kabhi Popular Hua hi nhi  1st Year me.

Actually  I Was Junior That Time ....... And Obviously  There were Only 1st Year Guy around  me.

In 1st Year My Branch Electrical was Attend With Civil Branch


























Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

5 comments

Anonymous
October 1, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Nice Collection Frnd... Really You guyz R Rocker...Making A unforgettable Relation With Each Other... Bless You aLL

Reply
avatar
Sikha
October 6, 2012 at 5:04 AM

Lovely Remembering . Really U Love Yr Friends!! Keep It Up

Reply
avatar
Urvashi
October 6, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Nice Collection Dear

Reply
avatar
rehmani
October 10, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Nice Collection Dear..!!

Reply
avatar