Raksha Bandhan


 Raksha Bandhan(the festival Of Brother and Sister)

The Most Wonderful Day Of brother And Sister Life Is" Rakshabadhan"

"Rakhi"

I Want To Dedicate All To You"

“Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai 
Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 
Sari Umar Tuje Kush Dekna Hai “

I thank God for giving me you as a small sister. Angels of God

Protect you from all difficulties. Keep Smiling always. 

Oh! God thanks for giving me a sweet Sister. Protect her as

an apple of your eyes. Give strength to my sister when she

faces any problems. Lets all her sickness, difficulties, tears

comes unto me. Give happiness & joy in her life. Till the end

of my life I want to be her loving brother, who guide & Love

her. Bless her Family & her Future. 

Thank You God””
 Missing You Sister.


If one day you feel like CRYING... 
Call me! 
I promise that I will make you LAUGH. 

If one day you want to RUN AWAY due to problems... 
Don't be afraid to call me! 
I promise that I will motivate you to FIGHT against worries.

And If one day you don't want to LISTEN to anyone... 
Call me! 
I promise to be there for you, and to listen to you VERY QUIET. 

And whenever you need me, but can't even speak, Simply whisper in your heart, 
I will be right there - Just before you... 

My heartiest wishes to the most Lovely sister on the planet "The Earth".
 Love You my Sister.

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post