Some Of Stranger Moment



                    Life Is Too Cute With You 















Wonderful ppl r carefully created by God.


Wonderful moments r amazingly planned by God.
Wonderful friend like u is personally gifted by god.


























Friends are like a shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for beging my size!


EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BORINGIf time slips away without a word from me, U dont hv 2 worry about our friendship bcos feelings, beyond words will always keep me A R O U N D !, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U......



I have a special meal for you: A glass of CARE, A plate of LOVE, A spoon of PEACE, A fork of
TRUST, and A bowl of HAPPINESS.. so hog nicely!


When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.



When we sigh about our problam, they grow D_O_U_B_L_E, But when we lough about them.. they become O O O O O O bubbles! Have a bubbly life!






some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever, and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.




KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..



 Thanks To Touch M Life..!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post